Transmission & Distribution Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Transmission & Distribution Mcqs, this topic has 90 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free transmission & distribution mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "transmission & distribution mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
transmission & distribution mcqs (Total Quiz: 90)
MCQ: Which of the following relays is used on long transmission lines?
- Impedance relay
- Mho’s relay
- Reactance relay
- None of the above
MCQ: The steel used in steel cored conductors is usually__________?
- alloy steel
- stainless steel
- mild steel
- high speed steel
- all of the above
MCQ: Which of the following distribution systems is more reliable?
- Radial system
- Tree system
- Ring main system
- All are equally reliable
MCQ: Which of the following characteristics should the line supports for transmission lines possess?
- Low cost
- High mechanical strength
- Longer life
- All of the above
MCQ: Transmission voltage of 11 kV is normally used for distances up to_____km?
- 20—25 km
- 40—50 km
- 60—70 km
- 80—100 km
MCQ: A conductor, due to sag between two supports, takes the form of____________?
MCQ: In AC.S.R. conductors, the insulation between aluminium and steel conductors is_________?
- no insulation is required
MCQ: Which of the following bus-bar schemes has the lowest cost?
- Ring bus-bar scheme
- Single bus-bar scheme
- Breaker and a half scheme
- Main and transfer scheme
MCQ: Owing to skin effect:
- current flows through the half cross-section of the conductor
- portion of the conductor near the surface carries more current and core of the conductor carries less current
- portion of the conductor near the surface carries less current and core of the conductor carries more cur¬rent
- any of the above
- none of the above
MCQ: By which of the following methods string efficiency can be improved?
- Using a guard ring
- Grading the insulator
- Using long cross arm
- Any of the above
- None of the above
- transmission & distribution
- transmission and distribution
- power transmission and distribution
- generation transmission and distribution
- generation and transmission of electricity
- distribution of electrical energy