Theory Of Structures Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Theory Of Structures Mcqs, this topic has 163 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free theory of structures mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "theory of structures mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
theory of structures mcqs (Total Quiz: 163)
MCQ: For the close coil helical spring of the maximum deflection is__________________?
MCQ: inertia of a rectangular section of width and depth about an axis passing The moment of through C.G. and parallel to its width is_______________?
MCQ: Pick up the incorrect statement from the following: The torsional resistance of a shaft is directly proportional to___________________?
- Modulus of rigidity
- Angle of twist
- Reciprocal of the length of the shaft
- Moment of inertia of the shaft section
MCQ: Pick up the correct statement from the following_______________?
- The structural member subjected to compression and whose dimensions are small as
- compared to its length, is called a stmt
- The vertical compression members are generally known as columns or stanchions
- Deflection in lateral direction of a long column, is generally known as buckling
- All the above
MCQ: P=4²EI/L² is the equation of Euler’s crippling load if________________?
- Both the ends are fixed
- Both the ends are hinged
- One end is fixed and other end is free
- One end is fixed and other end is hinged
MCQ: For calculating the allowable stress of long columns known as_________________?
- Straight line formula
- Parabolic formula
- Perry’s formula
- Rankine’s formula
MCQ: A shaft subjected to a bending moment M and a torque T, experiences__________________?
- Maximum bending stress = 32M d3
- Maximum shear stress = 16 T d3
- Both A. and B.
- Neither A. nor B.
MCQ: The horizontal thrust on the ends of a two hinged semicircular arch of radius carrying_________________?
- A uniforml 4/3
- end, is
- All the above
- non of these
MCQ: Slenderness ratio of a long column, is_________________?
- Area of cross-section divided by radius of gyration
- Area of cross-section divided by least radius of gyration
- Radius of gyration divided by area of cross-section
- Length of column divided by least radius of gyration
MCQ: The ratio of the stresses produced by a suddenly applied load and by a gradually applied load on a bar, is__________________?
- theory of structures
- social theory and social structure
- structural anthropology
- the structure of evolutionary theory
- structuralist analysis