Rcc Structures Design Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Rcc Structures Design Mcqs, this topic has 227 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free rcc structures design mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "rcc structures design mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
rcc structures design mcqs (Total Quiz: 227)
MCQ: Pick up the correct statement from the following__?
- Lateral reinforcement in R.C.C. columns is provided to prevent the longitudinal reinforcement from buckling
- Lateral reinforcement prevents the shearing of concrete on diagonal plane
- Lateral reinforcement stops breaking away of concrete cover, due to buckling
- All the above
MCQ: Pick up the incorrect statement from the following_?
- In the stem of a retaining wall, reinforcement is provided near the earth side
- In the toe slab of a retaining wall, reinforcement is provided at the bottom of the slab
- In the heel slab of a retaining wall, reinforcement is provided at the top of the slab
- None of these
MCQ: In a simply supported slab, alternate bars are curtailed at________________?
- 1/4th of the span
- 1/5th of the span
- 1/6th of the span
- 1/7th of the span
MCQ: If the modular ratio is , steel ratio is and overall depth of a beam is , the depth of the critical neutral axis of the beam, is___________________?
- [m/(m – r)] d
- [m/(m + r)] d
- [(m + r)/ m] d
- [(r – m)/m] d
MCQ: For a number of columns constructed in a rcjw, the type of foundation provided, is_______________?
MCQ: As the percentage of steel increases________________?
- Depth of neutral axis decreases
- Depth of neutral axis increases
- Lever arm increases
- Lever arm decreases
MCQ: The length of lap in tension reinforcement should not be less than the bar diameter × (actual tension / four times the permissible average bond stress) if it is more than_______________?
- 18 bar diameters
- 24 bar diameters
- 30 bar diameters
- 36 bar diameters
MCQ: The effective width of a column strip of a flat slab, is_______________?
- One-fourth the width of the panel
- Half the width of the panel
- Radius of the column
- Diameter of the column
MCQ: Dimensions of a beam need be changed if the shear stress is more than_______________?
- 10 kg/cm2
- 15 kg/cm2
- 20 kg/cm2
- 25 kg/cm2
MCQ: Pick up the correct statement from the following_?
- A pile is a slender member which transfers the load through its lower end on a strong strata
- A pile is a slender member which transfers its load to the surrounding soil
- A pile is a slender member which transfers its load by friction
- A pile is a cylindrical body of concrete which transfers the load at a depth greater than its width
- rcc structures design
- limit state design of reinforced concrete punmia pdf free download
- limit state design of rcc structure by shah and karve pdf
- structural design of rcc box culvert
- roller compacted concrete pavement design