Power System & Generation Test Questions Start Creating PDF
Power System & Generation Test Questions, this topic has 303 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free power system & generation test questions test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "power system & generation test questions" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
power system & generation test questions (Total Quiz: 303)
MCQ: Due to which of the following reasons the cables should not be operated too hot ?
- The oil may loose its viscosity and it may start drawing off from higher levels
- Expansion of the oil may cause the sheath to burst
- Unequal expansion may create voids in the insulation which will lead to ionization
- The thermal instability may rise due to the rapid increase of dielectric losses with temperature
- All of the above
MCQ: The commercial sources of energy are____________?
- solar, wind and biomass
- fossil fuels, hydropower and nuclear energy
- wood, animal wastes and agriculture wastes
- none of the above
MCQ: The percentage O2 by Weight in atmospheric air is____________?
MCQ: The percentage 02 by volume in atmosphere air is____________?
MCQ: The proper indication of incomplete combustion is_______________?
- high CO content in flue gases at exit
- high CO2 content in flue gases at exit
- high temperature of flue gases
- the smoking exhaust from chimney
MCQ: The main source of production of biogas is__________________?
- human waste
- wet cow dung
- wet livestock waste
- all above
MCQ: In fuel cell, the ___________ energy is converted into electrical energy?
MCQ: Solar thermal power generation can be achieved by_______________?
- using focusing collector or heliostates
- using flat plate collectors
- using a solar pond
- any of the above system
MCQ: The energy radiated by sun on a bright sunny day is approximately______________?
- 700 W/m2
- 800 W/m2
- 1 kW/m2
- 2 kW/m2
MCQ: The overall efficiency of thermal power plant is equal to____________?
- Rankine cycle efficiency
- Carnot cycle efficiency
- Regenerative cycle efficiency
- Boiler efficiency x turbine efficiency x generator efficiency
- power system generation test
- nfpa 110 load bank requirements
- steam power plant
- electrical power plant
- cost to run natural gas generator per kwh
- natural gas generator cost per kwh