Power Electronics Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Power Electronics Mcqs, this topic has 218 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free power electronics mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "power electronics mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
power electronics mcqs (Total Quiz: 218)
MCQ: A Triac is a ______________?
- 2 terminal switch
- 2 terminal bilateral switch
- 3 terminal bilateral switch
- 3 terminal bidirectional switch
MCQ: A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- Silicon controlled-rectifier SCR
- None of above
MCQ: A silicon controlled racitifier (SCR) is a ____________?
- Unijunction device
- Device with three junction
- Device with four junction
- None of the above
MCQ: A PNPN device having two gates is ___________?
MCQ: A thyristor is basically________?
- PNPN device
- A combination of diac and triac
- A set of SCRs
- A set if SCR,diac and triac
MCQ: A Triac has three terminals viz ___________?
- Drain, source, gate
- Two main terminal and a gate terminal
- Cathode, anode, gate
- None of the above
MCQ: An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?
- 1500 A
- 6000 A
- 2121.32 A.
- 4242.64 A.
MCQ: The typical value of SCR for modern alternator is____________?
MCQ: An SCR is considered to be a semi controlled device because_______?
- it can be turned OFF but not ON with a gate pulse
- it conducts only during one half cycle of an alternating current wave
- it can be turned ON but not OFF with a gate pulse
- it can be turned ON only during one half cycle of an AC
MCQ: A single phase full bridge inverter can operated in load commutation mode in case load consist of______?
- RLC underdamped
- RLC overdamped
- RLC critically damped
- power electronics mcqs
- electrical engineering mcq
- power electronics mcq pdf