Networking Test Questions Start Creating PDF
Networking Test Questions, this topic has 109 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free networking test questions test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "networking test questions" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
networking test questions (Total Quiz: 109)
MCQ: Which of the following is/are functions of header subfields? I. Router change flag II. Virtual path identifier III. Header error control IV. Cell loss priority
- III, IV
- II, III, IV
- I, II
- I, III, II
MCQ: All networks require a central location to bring media segments together. These central locations are called _________ .
MCQ: Why ATM was developed?
- To handle both traditional high-throughput data traffic and real-time,low-latency content.
- Designed to unify telecommunication and computer networks.
- To meet the needs of the Broadband Integrated Services Digital Network.
- All of the above.
MCQ: What is the difference between forwarding and routing?
- Forwarding does not transmit data on outgoing links, but routing does.
- Forwarding finds suitable path for a packet than routing.
- Forwarding is a part of decision making while routing is not.
- Forwarding is used in telephony while routing is used in all networks.
MCQ: Which of the following is/are the advantages of hierarchical routing?
MCQ: Which of the following statements is/are true about path vector routing?
- Path vector routing is similar to the link state router.
- Exterior Gateway Protocol (EGP) is used in Path Vector.
- Maintains the path information and gets updated dynamically.
- Not flexible in selecting the path while hiding the information.
MCQ: What is a path vector routing?
- network routing protocol
- inter-domain routing
- exterior gateway protocol
- None of the above
MCQ: What is the default port of SMTP?
MCQ: Ethernet is a multi-access network and most successful local area networking technology.
MCQ: What is the difference between TDMA and CDMA?
- In CDMA only one user is allowed to share a channel or sub channel . while it is allowed in TDMA.
- CDMA offers higher transmission quality than TDMA.
- CDMA is a dominant technology in the wireless market than TDMA.
- Both a and b
- Both b and c
- networking test questions
- comptia network+ practice exam
- network exam questions
- network test questions
- networking practice test
- networking test
- ccna routing and switching exam fees