Metrology & Quality Control Test Questions Start Creating PDF
Metrology & Quality Control Test Questions, this topic has 133 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free metrology & quality control test questions test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "metrology & quality control test questions" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
metrology & quality control test questions (Total Quiz: 133)
MCQ: What is meant by hitch hiking?
- procedure of secret voting to select the most appropriate idea
- enlisting ideas in specific format considering similarities
- ideas suggested based on other ideas
- none of the above
MCQ: What does N, P and L mean in N.P.L. Gauge interferometer?
- Nikon pulsed laser
- Nuclear plasma laboratory
- National Physics Laboratory
- Nuclear physics laboratory
MCQ: Calculate the taper angle, if 8 mm and 12 mm are the diameters of A and B balls respectively. Ball A is at a height of 25 mm from the horizontal ground surface and B at 15 mm.
- None of the above
MCQ: The aim of Just-In-Time manufacturing principle is to eliminate
- time wastage
- labour wastage
- cost of excessive inventory
- all of the above
MCQ: Which quality management program is related to the maintenance of plants and equipments?
- Environmental management systems
- Fault tree analysis
- Failure mode effect analysis
- Total productive maintenance
MCQ: What is acceptance quality level?
- Maximum percentage of defective parts for sampling purpose are considered satisfactory as a process average
- Minimum percentage of defective parts for sampling purpose are considered satisfactory as a process average
- Both A & B
- None of these
MCQ: Which of the following statements is/are true for sampling inspection?
- Acceptance sampling does not involve any risk
- Characteristics of the entire lot can be truly specified
- Less fatigue results in less mistakes
- All the above statements are true
MCQ: What is capability ratio?
- The ratio of process capability and number of units inspected
- The ratio of specification range and process capability
- The ratio of number of defectives and process capability
- The ratio of number of defectives and number of units inspected
MCQ: What is meant by P, D, S and A in PDSA cycle?
- Progress Development Study Act
- Plan Do Study Act
- Project Development Study Act
- Prevention Do Study Act
MCQ: Which of the following statements is/are true according to Deming's Deadly Diseases?
- short term profits are very useful for long term goals
- mobility of management leads to stability
- merit rating leads to devastating
- all of the above
- metrology & quality control
- metrology and quality control
- metrology interview question
- basic metrology questions
- metrology questions and answers
- quality control interview questions
- interview questions for quality control analyst