Marketing Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Marketing Mcqs, this topic has 30 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free marketing mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "marketing mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
marketing mcqs (Total Quiz: 30)
MCQ: Sales force compensation should direct the sales force toward activities that are consistent with _________ ?
- Overall company strategies
- Overall company objectives
- Overall department objectives
- Overall marketing objectives
- All of the above
MCQ: Marketers argue for a __________ in which all functions work together to respond to, serve, and satisfy the customer.
- Cross-functional team orientation
- Collaboration model
- Customer orientation
- Management-driven organization
MCQ: Companies that practice both a reactive and proactive marketing orientation are implementing a __________ and are likely to be the most successful.
- Total market orientation
- External focus
- Customer focus
- Competitive, customer focus
MCQ: In the course of converting to a marketing orientation, a company faces three hurdles _______.
- Organized resistance, slow learning, and fast forgetting
- Management, customer reaction, competitive response
- Decreased profits, increased R&D, additional distribution
- Forecasted demand, increased sales expense, increased inventory costs
MCQ: Several scholars have found that companies who embrace the marketing concept achieve superior performance. This was first demonstrated for companies practicing a ___________ understanding and meeting customers’ expressed needs.
- Reactive market orientation
- Proactive marketing orientation
- Total market orientation
- Impulsive market orientation
MCQ: The concept holds that consumers and businesses, if left alone, will ordinarily not buy enough of the organization’s products is termed as____________?
- Production Concept
- Selling Concept
- Marketing Concept
- Buying Concept
MCQ: The ________ concept holds that consumers will favor those products that offer the most quality, performance, or innovative features.
MCQ: The __________ is practiced most aggressively with unsought goods, goods that buyers normally do not think of buying, such as insurance, encyclopedias, and funeral plots.
- Marketing concept
- Selling concept
- Production concept
- Product concept
MCQ: Many brick-and-click competitors became stronger contenders in the marketplace than the pure-click firms because they had a larger pool of resources to work with and ________.
- Better prices
- Well-established brand names
- One-on-one communications
- direct selling capability
MCQ: In response to giant retailers and category killers, entrepreneurial retailers are building entertainment into stores with coffee bars, lectures, demonstrations, and performances. They are marketing a(n) ________ rather than a product assortment.
- Customer value
- Customer delight
- total service solution
- intangible benefit(s)
- marketing mcqs
- marketing management mcq
- international marketing mcq
- sales management mcqs with answers
- brand management mcqs
- sales management mcq
- mcq on sales management
- product and brand management mcq