Hrm Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Hrm Mcqs, this topic has 187 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free hrm mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "hrm mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
hrm mcqs (Total Quiz: 187)
MCQ: The Mental Process to interpret environment as’ per one’s own understanding is known as:____________?
MCQ: Motivating the employees is classified as___________?
- Informational role
- Interpersonal role
- Decisional role
- Conceptual role
MCQ: The first step in the e-selection process is____________?
- consider how the various new stakeholders and clients will use the system
- train the employees that will be responsible for the administration of the process
- draw-up a flow chart of the current assessment process
- draft the desired flow process that will result from the E-selection process
MCQ: Which of the following act represents a situation in which employment decisions are NOT affected by illegal discrimination?
- Fair employment
- Legal compliance
- Litigation Process
- Affirmative action
MCQ: The Scope of human resource management includes:___________?
- Inventory management
- Training & Development
MCQ: Which of the following is not an elements of traditional job design?
- Formal Organisation charts
- Clear and precise job descriptions
- Well-defined mobility (promotion and transfer) paths
- Employee number chart
MCQ: The system of ranking jobs in a firm on the basis of the relevant characteristics, duties, and responsibilities is known as__________?
- Job evaluation
- Job design
- Job specification
- Job description
MCQ: A practice used by different companies to reduce costs by transferring portions of work to outside provider rather than completing it internally is termed as:
MCQ: Human resource management is the formal part of an organization responsible for all of the following aspects of the management of human resources except:
- systems, processes, and procedures
- policy making, implementation, and enforcement
- strategy development and analysis
- management of the Organisation’s finances
MCQ: Which of the following have/has proven to be a particularly good predictor for jobs that include cognitively complex tasks?
- intelligence tests
- integrity evaluations
- work samplingD) drug tests
- behavioral assessment
- hrm mcqs
- human resource management mcq
- hrm mcq for mba
- human resource management mcq with answers