Electromagnetic Induction Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Electromagnetic Induction Mcqs, this topic has 86 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free electromagnetic induction mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "electromagnetic induction mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
electromagnetic induction mcqs (Total Quiz: 86)
MCQ: Which of the following circuit element stores energy in the electromagnetic field ?
- Variable resistor
MCQ: Higher the self-inductance of a coil_____________?
- lesser its weber-turns
- lower the e.m.f. induced
- greater the flux produced by it
- longer the delay in establishing steady current through it
MCQ: Both the number of turns and the core length of an inductive coil are doubled. Its self-inductance will be_____________?
MCQ: In an iron cored coil the iron core is removed so that the coil becomes an air cored coil. The inductance of the coil will_____________?
- remain the same
- initially increase and then decrease
MCQ: As per Faraday’s laws of electromagnetic induction, an e.m.f. is induced in a conductor whenever it_______________?
- lies perpendicular to the magnetic flux
- lies in a magnetic field
- cuts magnetic flux
- moves parallel to the direction of the magnetic field
MCQ: The inductance of a coil will increase under all the following conditions except______________?
- when more length for the same number of turns is provided
- when the number of turns of the coil increase
- when more area for each turn is provided
- when permeability of the core increases
MCQ: An open coil has_____________?
- zero resistance and inductance
- infinite resistance and zero inductance
- infinite resistance and normal inductance
- zero resistance and high inductance
MCQ: The direction of induced e.m.f. can be found by_____________?
- Laplace’s law
- Lenz’s law
- Fleming’s right hand rule
- Kirchhoff s voltage law
MCQ: The property of coil by which a counter e.m.f. is induced in it when the current through the coil changes is known as__________?
- mutual inductance
- series aiding inductance
MCQ: Air-core coils are practically free from______________?
- hysteresis losses
- eddy current losses
- both (A) and (B)
- none of the above
- electromagnetic induction
- define electromagnetic induction
- principle of electromagnetic induction
- application of electromagnetic induction
- electromagnetic induction meaning
- electromagnetic function