Building Materials & Construction Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Building Materials & Construction Mcqs, this topic has 150 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free building materials & construction mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "building materials & construction mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
building materials & construction mcqs (Total Quiz: 150)
MCQ: Proper amount of entrained air in concrete results in__________?
1. better workability
2. better resistance to freezing and thawing
3. lesser workability
4. less resistance to freezing and thawing The correct answer is:
- (1) and (2)
- (2)and (3)
- (3)and (4)
MCQ: Compared to mild steel, cast iron has (1) high compressive strength (2) high tensile strength (3) low compressive strength (4) low tensile strength The correct answer is_________________?
- (1) and (2)
- (2) and (3)
- (3) and (4)
MCQ: As compared to English bond, double flemish bond is_________________?
- more compact
- none of the above
MCQ: The differential settlement in case of foundations on sandv soils should not exceed_____________?
- 25 mm
- 40 mm
- 65 mm
- 100 mm
MCQ: The type of footing which is used to transmit heavy loads through steel columns is_______________?
- raft foundation
- grillage foundation
- well foundation
- isolated footing
MCQ: In a colar beam roof_______________?
- there is no horizontal tie beam
- there is a horizontal tie at the feet of rafters only
- there is a horizontal tie at almost the middle of rafters only
- there are two horizontal ties, one at the feet and other at the middle of the rafters
MCQ: The term string is used for______________?
- the underside of a stair
- outer projecting edge of a tread
- a sloping member which supports the steps in a stair
- a vertical member between two treads
MCQ: The number of steps in a flight generally should not be less than________________?
- no limit
MCQ: The vertical posts placed at the top and bottom ends of a flight supporting the hand rail are known as_________________?
- newal posts
MCQ: Minimum width of landing should be_______________?
- equal to width of stairs
- half the width of stairs
- twice the width of stairs
- one fourth the width of stairs
- building materials & construction
- building materials
- building supplies
- building supplies near me
- building with cob
- eco friendly construction materials
- home building supplies
- cross laminated timber buildings
- ams building materials
- abc building supply near me
- mass timber buildings
- concrete roof