Banking Awareness Test Questions Start Creating PDF
Banking Awareness Test Questions, this topic has 250 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free banking awareness test questions test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "banking awareness test questions" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
banking awareness test questions (Total Quiz: 250)
MCQ: As per the announcement made by RBI on 3rd Sep’15, the Reserve Bank of India will shortly put into circulation ____coins to commemorate golden jubilee of Indo-Pak War 1965.
MCQ: What methodology has been proposed by RBI on 1st Sep’15 to make Base Rate sensitive to policy changes?
- Marginal cost of funds Methodology
- Funds Methodology
- Currency Methodology
- All of these
MCQ: As per the Fitch Ratings released on 1st Sep’15, which of the following banks has been downgraded by one notch to 'bb' to reflect the growing risk to the bank's capital position from its mounting stressed assets?
- Indian Bank
- Canara Bank
- Axis Bank
- Punjab National Bank
MCQ: Who has been appointed as the new Finance Secretary on 31st Aug’15?
- L C Goyal
- Rajiv Mehrishi
- Ratan P Watal
- Shaktikanta Das
MCQ: Which of the following banks were declared as Domestic Systemically Important Banks (D-SIBs) by the RBI on 31st Aiug’15?
- SBI & ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank & PNB
- HDFC Bank & SBI
- PNB & HDFC
MCQ: As per the RBI Guidelines, on which of the following days RTGS facility will not operate?
- 1st Monday of the month & 4th Saturday of the month
- 2nd Saturday of the month & 4th Saturday of the month
- All Saturdays of the month & 4th Saturday of the month
- All Saturdays of the month & 2nd Saturday of the month
MCQ: Who has been appointed as the head of the 14 member committee that will work out a five-year action plan for financial inclusion?
- Deepak Mohanty
- Bimal Jalan
- Bibek Debroy
- Arvind Kumar
MCQ: Why did the Union Government on 21st July’15 extend Interest Subvention Scheme (ISS) to Public Sector Banks (PSBs), private sector commercial banks, rural regional banks (RRBs), cooperative banks and NABARD?
- To ensure availability of crop loans of up to 5 lakh to farmers at 6% per annum
- To ensure availability of crop loans of up to 10 lakh to farmers at 2.5% per annum
- To ensure availability of crop loans of up to 3 lakh to farmers at 7% per annum
- To ensure availability of crop loans of up to 8 lakh to farmers at 8.5% per annum
MCQ: Which stock exchange has launched an enhanced online system for Non-banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) to report data on pledged securities on a quarterly basis?
MCQ: How many firms have been banned by SEBI which are suspected to be platforms for tax evasion?
- More than 900
- self awareness questions
- self awareness test
- emotional awareness test
- situation awareness test
- self awareness assessments
- banking test
- nursing test bank
- test bank go
- nursing school test banks
- free test banks
- kaplan question bank
- mcat question bank
- bank test questions
- bank of america assessment test
- free online bank teller practice test