Analog Electronics Mcqs Start Creating PDF
Analog Electronics Mcqs, this topic has 47 mcqs, It takes five to ten minutes to complete this free analog electronics mcqs test. You will see 4 or 5 option of each question. You must choose / think only one option and then press on answer key for check right answer. Practice "analog electronics mcqs" MCQs and share with your friends, brothers, sisters.
analog electronics mcqs (Total Quiz: 47)
MCQ: In all base driver amplifiers__________?
- ac collector voltage is 180° out of phase with ac base voltage
- ac emitter voltage is 180° out of phase with ac base voltage
- ac collector voltage is in phase with ac base voltage
- none of the above
MCQ: The encapsulation of transistor is necessary for__________?
- preventing radio interference
- preventing photo-emission effects
- avoiding loss of free electrons
- mechanical ruggedness
MCQ: The cascade amplifier is a multistage configuration of__________?
MCQ: Three identical amplifiers with each one having a voltage gain of 50,input resistance of 1KΩ & output resistance of 250 ,are cascaded.The open circuit voltage gain of combined amplifier is_________?
MCQ: An amplifier using an opamp with slew rate SR=1v/µsec has a gain of 40db.if this amplifier has to faithfully amplify sinusoidal signals from dc to 20 KHz without introducing any slew-rate induced distortion, then the input signal level must not exceed________?
- 795 mV
MCQ: An npn BJT has gm=38mA/v, cµ =10¯14 F, cπ =10¯13F and DC current gain β0=90.For this transistor fT & fβ are________?
- fT =1.64 x 108 Hz & fβ = 1.47 x 1010 Hz.
- fT =1.47 x 1010 Hz & fβ = 1.64 x 108 Hz
- fT =1.33 x 1012 Hz & fβ = 1.47 x 1010 Hz
- fT =1.47 x 1010 Hz & fβ = 1.33 x 1012 Hz
MCQ: The MOSFET switch in its on-state may be considered equivalent to_____________?
MCQ: If =0.98 ,Ico=6µA and Iβ=100µA for a transistor,then the value of Ic will be______?
- 4.6 mA
MCQ: In a common emitter, unbypassed resister provides___________?
- voltage shunt feedback
- current series feedback
- negative voltage feedback
- positive current feedback
MCQ: A differential amplifier has a differential gain of 20,000 . CMRR=80 dB. The common mode gain is given by________?
- roland se02
- analog four elektron
- analog electronic devices
- amplifier analog